Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SILVERLAKE MARKET NOVEMBER 9TH

No artwalk this month!
Sorry I haven't been doing much of artwalk at the moment 
artwalk is more corporation walk
no art no handmade vendors and no places for vendors,
like myself to sell at. I refuse to vend somewhere where someone with no experience is running this event, or next to a bunch or "vendors" reselling merchandise from santee alley. 
This is why I won't be at artwalk for a while
hopefully one day someone legit rents out a venue and has quality vendors there. I'll be trying different markets and events for my L.A. customers to have somewhere to vend of course so no worries!
This saturday I will be in silverlake first time vending here
so swing by and say hi!For all non L.A. residents see my etsy shop for any items you need &&&
don't forget I can custom make you whatever style and stone headpiece you desire :)


No comments :

Post a Comment