Monday, March 11, 2013

Head chain photo shoot

My double chain Turquoise Head chain,
 was used in this Navajo bridal shoot!

I am in LOVE with these images!
I never imagined my head chains being used for brides,
but I've been approached a few times now by future brides to create them something beautiful for their special day!

One thing about my head chains is they can easily be dressed up or dressed down depending on your mood. You can wear them anywhere from a wedding to music festival, a date night/girls night or even just out & about in a sunny day in la or where ever you happen to be!I make each one myself making sure it's well made and made to last! Each one is made with love in Los Angeles!
I hope you guys enjoy these shots by Lauren Peele!
All photos by http://www.laurenpeelephotography.com.
Please do not copy images






No comments :

Post a Comment