Saturday, January 26, 2013

Leslie Alexx head chain collection!

From bridal, to birthday to coachella fashion!
whatever occasion head chains for all!
The last of my 2012 collection is almost gone 
New collection will be out by march!
Feel free to check out my etsy shop 
Catch all of my one of a kinds!
Question & concers welcome
Email me @ lesliealexx@gmail.com

I spend a few hours on each piece designing it, cutting the chains the right size etc, then I put all together myself and making sure everything is perfectly wearable and sturdy. I change each head chain up to make it one of a kind. My head chains are all one size fits all. You can also wear them two ways front and back of each head chain can be worn either way charm in the front or back, a chain a charm etc. I only use antiqued colored chains and charms. Each chain is light yet thick enough to securely hold your hair down once it's on it is on, no bobby pins or extra clips needed, no needing to adjust it every minute or hour you're wearing it. Stays securely on for as long as you desire to wear it. Please note moisture/wetness may cause discoloration so take off this baby before a dip :)
If a style you see here is unavailable on my etsy just email me I do recreate any head chains I've made before if I have they supplies in stock:) I use antiques silver, copper and gold chains and can create any styles in any 3 colors also! I make these with love & patience here in Los Angeles, I sell on etsy & various la events melrose trading post artwalk etc, to keep up with my events and sales follow my shop @lesliealexxshop on instagram! & please like my shops'facebook
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING IN! xo


















Models Grace & Jenna Mae
styling & make up by Valerie Star
http://valeriestarmakeup.tumblr.com
head chains by me :)

No comments :

Post a Comment